Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Tuition Exchange



Ajax Loading Image


Who is eligible for Tuition Exchange?

If you find yourself no longer employed by the school, you are typically no longer eligible for the exchange scholarship.  If in doubt, contact your Tuition Exchange Liaison Officer at the school where you were employed.

If you or an immediate family is an employee of an eligible TE school please visit with your Tuition Exchange Liaison Officer (TELO).  To find out who your TE Liaison Officer is, visit our front page (www.tuitionexchange.org) then click on the Families tab (second from the left) and select Member Schools.  Under the Section Membership Page, you can scroll to find your school of employment.  Click to display the name and email contact.  Your TE Liaison Officer is the best place for EXPORT information.  

If you are considering applying at a TE school in order to receive TE benefits, please understand there are often times requirements for years of service and in some cases the type of employment you are seeking.  For example, adjunct faculty generally do not qualify.  Many schools contract out their food service and maintenance services.  In these cases, you are typically not considered an employee of the college. 

What general information about Tuition Exchange - please consider listening to the podcast or reviewing the Powerpoint.  

Tuition Exchange Central is unable to provide you with answers or guidance regarding employment decisions.  Please contact Human Resources at the school where you are seeking employment.  They are your best resource. 

Thank you for your interest in Tuition Exchange.