Special Programs and Options
Members offering full housing for the full academic year as part of their TE award package to all imports in a given year will earn an additional semester unit (one semester) of import credit. This credit is posted annually on the balance sheet for each student imported and resides in on-campus housing.
Export/Import 3 (E/I3)
E/I 3 allows each TE member institution, in satisfactory administrative standing, the opportunity to export three students each academic year regardless of balance and number of annual incoming imports. Member schools may export annually up to three students, regardless of balance. TE member schools participating in the E/I 3 program shall annually award TE scholarships to at least an equal number of E/I 3 admitted students eligible for TE import up to three for purposes of balance. It is possible that an E/I 3 school successfully exports up to three E/I 3 students annually but is not equally successful in importing students. Provided the TE member school has made a good faith effort to advertise and provide TE import scholarships to all qualified eligible import students, the school has met the expectations of TE Central. There is no additional cost to participate in the E/I 3 program.
Double Credit 3 (DC 3)
Tuition Exchange members who are also members of any of the approved exchange programs can receive credit for up to three new students imported annually through another exchange program. There is a $35 fee per imported student for participating in the Double Credit 3 option. The charge is included in your Annual Report.
The following are TE recognized approve Exchange programs
- Council of Independent Colleges (XPCIC)
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (XPCCCU)
- Catholic College Cooperative Tuition Exchange (XPCCCTE)
- Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (XPAJCU)
- Evangelical Lutheran Churches in America (XPELCA)
- Associated Colleges of the South (XPACS)
- Great Lakes Colleges Association (XPGLCA)
- Associated Colleges of the Midwest (XPACM)
- Association of Presbyterian Colleges and Universities (XPAPCU)
- Associated Colleges of the Twin Cities (XPACTC)
- International Association of Baptist Colleges & Universities (XPIABCU)
If you have questions regarding sign-up, please contact Janet today at email@example.com