January 2015 TE update
Hello Tuition Exchange Liaison Officers:
Welcome to 2015! I hope your year started off great and you had an enjoyable holiday. The sun is shining today but it is still very chilly. Stay warm friends…
- TE Central is hosting a Tuition Exchange Liaison Officer (TELO) workshop, Monday February 23, 2015 at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Tampa International Airport. We still have spots available and hope you can join us. There is no cost for the training. TELO’s are responsible for travel costs. Click here to access the announcement.
- Hopefully, second semester registration is underway. Be sure to review your ANNUAL REPORT confirming that all students returned and maintained their academic eligibility. Should a student no longer be eligible, update the expiration date on your Annual Report. Do not remove the student.
- In the case of a new import/export for spring, 2015, confirm with the other school via email their support; one TELO needs to add the student to their Annual Report, listing both the Import and the Export school.
- All schools should review the Membership Dues invoice and Participation Fees invoice to confirm it is paid in full. Any outstanding Membership Dues are now accessed a late fee. They were due in July.
- If you added a new export for spring, 2015 you will have a new Participation fee accessed.
- Tuition Exchange Grant Opportunity (TE-GO) award nominations are due in February. Click here for the reminder memo.
- TE Central is excited to offer a new family brochure. This brochure helps you promote the TE program on your campus. Click here to view the PDF. If you want a supply, please email Janet Dodson – we will send 25 brochures unless you indicate differently. Happy to share this upbeat and informative brochure.
- As a reminder, TE Central has table tents available. Email Janet Dodson. Typically 10 tents are sent unless you indicate differently. Happy to share these too.
- TE Central is hosting the January webinar – Keeping your TE applications in check and up-to-date on January 22, 2:00 eastern (1:00 central, noon – mountain and 11:00 pacific time). The official invite will be sent separately. The webinars are recorded if your schedule does not allow in-person attendance.
- You are looking for a TE forecasting tool? An excel spreadsheet was created by a fellow TELO. It is available inside the TELO ONLY FORMS section of the website in the Annual Reports folder. Thanks Jonathan for the Excel brainpower. Please remember this tool is for forecasting only. TE Central nor Jonathan are liable for actual results.
We are off to another great year. Thanks for all your hard work. We hope to see you in person or your name on the webinar registration list soon.