TE October, 2014 newsletter
Hello to all Tuition Exchange Liaison Officers
I hope that this message finds you enjoying the beautiful fall colors. Please be sure to take a few moments to allow your mind to drift along with the fall leaves.
- On October 20, Elmhurst College hosted our fall TELO training session. Thank you Kathy P for a lovely facility and a beautiful day. To the many TELO’s who attended – thank you for your time and all the many great ideas shared with all who attended.
- TE Central had tentatively planned another face-to-face workshop November 5. We have decided to postpone this until Spring.
- Annual Reports are due October 31. The Annual Report is a fluid document until June, 2015. If you discover the need to add or adjust you can do this anytime until June, 2015. Please be sure when changing anything that affects the other school – that you notify that school too. If you need help with your Annual Report, etc. please contact Janet by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her directly at 402.418.1081
- Membership dues are overdue! Please confirm your institution is in good standing by making sure your dues are paid and up-to-date.
- Don’t forget once you complete or change your Annual Report to run your Participation Fees Invoice. Need help? Contact Kristine Lev at email@example.com for additional information regarding dues and fees.
- The Tuition Exchange Handbook is now up-to-date and available inside the TELO Only Forms area. Remember that uses the GENERIC login email address and password. Don’t remember it? Check out the TELO portal front page – it is posted there.
- Don’t forget to sign-up for E/I 3. That is question 7 on your institutional profile – change the current answer of NO to YES. TE Central is confident this will provide a positive opportunity for your employees and their dependents.
- DC 3 is working – be sure to select the correct EXCHANGE program. To aid you in finding them quickly – all DC exchange programs begin with XP. TE Central will bill you separately for these imports after November 1. Remember each import to the DC 3 program is $35.00 each.
- We are starting the serious process of TELO portal updating. IT has identified 60 student records that need attention. I will be sharing those records with the Exporting school by October 30. PLEASE take a moment to let me know the status of the student(s) I am asking you confirm. I suspect that most have withdrawn or graduated. But I am not comfortable making that decision on my own.
- Another issue we found – three students had a graduation date prior to their initial enrollment date. OOPS! Please be sure to double check your entry information.
- The November 13 TE Training webinar focus is Understanding the Balance Sheet. We hope you will join us. The generic invite is available on the front page of the website – look to the right under the calendar section. A personal invitation will be shared no later than November 3.
Thank you for all your attention to the Annual Report and keeping your school in satisfactory standing. TE Central appreciates all your efforts. .
TE Central looks forward to seeing your name on the November 13 webinar attendance sheet.
Associate Director, Tuition Exchange